Friday, October 1, 2010

Reality Bites...

...and it leaves a mark in the form of lines around my belly from my pants getting a little snug.

What happened to the good little WW girl from a year ago? The one who was so disciplined and driven that NOTHING could stand in her way? I've been looking for a while now, and I think I found her today at my weigh in. She was hidden in that ugly number that popped up on the scale.

It's time for me to kick it back into gear and get excited the way I used to. My new week starts today and I have preplanned and pretracked all food and activity for today. I WILL go for a run after work. The funny thing is I been noticing a difference in myself while being off plan. I was happier when I was getting results and following the plan.....so why did I stop? I could give you a MILLION excuses, but non of them are acceptable.

No more excuses.

Game on....

No comments:

Post a Comment