Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Definition of Insanity

We all know that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing the same way over and over and expecting different results. When it comes to dating/relationships I have been, by true definition of the word, insane. I thought by now I'd have gained some sort of universal knowledge that were all supposed to learn in our twenties. But here I sit in my last precious year of this decade and yet I can't see much of a difference in my approach between now and when I was a younger. It has finally hit me that I need to change my approach to change my results. What I want hasn't changed, so I had been doing the same things, and behaving the same way because I thought that was the only path to take. I honestly feel like I have just found and clicked the "alternate route" button on my heart's GPS......

"RECALCULATING"

No comments:

Post a Comment